Click “request expert” for a free initial screening call with this expert or a similar expert regarding your expert consulting needs
Senior Executive with an impressive 25-year career of accomplishments in CEO, COO and SVP positions. She is a big picture executive with the ability to set strategy, execute on the details and drive financial performance. Strategic visionary with demonstrated success leading transformation and change management that contributes to overall growth and financial improvement for supply chain/manufacturing companies. Decisive leader who uses collaborative leadership and a proactive approach in all functional areas to generate revenue, bring operational excellence, produce impressive results and build great teams.
This expert has proven success in strategic development of supply chain, financial/inventory analysis, improved operational efficiencies and quantifiable cost savings for both direct and indirect spend. Her strengths include the skills to prioritize initiatives, identify key stakeholders needs, and create sourcing processes resulting in immediate and sustained expense reduction. She has expertise in all aspects of supply chain/inventory control, vendor selection and management, contract negotiation, project and staff management, logistics, fulfillment, manufacturing and even sales. She is also known for using technology solutions to develop processes that drive sales, streamline operations, reverse trends, increase inventory turn and in general improve overall efficiencies.
This senior executive is also talented in creating new markets, innovative problem solving, cultivating business relationships, and growing margins to deliver positive impact to the companys bottom line. Common themes that have run throughout her professional career have been outstanding team-building and collaborative leadership as well as her ability to see the big picture and execute to drive financial performance and team excellence. She is an assertive executive whose empowered approach to team drives impressive results.
- 25+ years of experience
- Collaborative Leadership
- Emerging Markets
- Supply Chain Re-Engineering
- Building Teams that Deliver
- Driving Growth
- Grew and developed a new emerging business to grow sales over 300%
- Personally recruited & hired new leadership and manager level talent
- Coordinated the design and implementation of an enhanced system to assure proper documentation with all customer shipments which resulted in increased efficiences and SOPs
- Leveraged supply chain resources to achieve efficient, on time and complete delivery of products to customers resulting in a OTD accuracy of 93% from 67%
- Developed and implemented a cross training program to provide seamless coverage during absences of employees
- Created and implemented a Vendor Scorecard to secure performance from overseas vendors
- Directed multimillion purchasing units for National retailers such as The Childrens Place, GAP and Best Buy.
- Hired, trained and motivated top-performing team members.
- Team player and partner. Utilize collaborative leadership.
- Consistently identified and developed talent in others. Mentor and collaborated leader. Considered hands on but drives empowerment in others.
- Employed technology to streamline people, process and procedures.
- Designed, implemented and scaled new entertainment/ecommerce portal for Best Buy.com.
- Designed, implement and scaled new worldwide intranet for Quayside Publishing. Drove efficiency, cost containment and revenue. Information system resulted in 50% increase in employee productivity level, 15% reduction in inventory targets, 10% increase in targets sales and improved customer service.
- Designed, implemented and maintained SOPs across different industries which were relentless with innovation and driven towards higher levels of efficiency.
- Sourced and developed excellent working relationships with outside and internal vendors. Created and maintained successful Vendor Management Programs driving cost savings for The Childrens Place, Best Buy, Mahoney Builders, Quayside and Bellcomb Inc..
- Implemented ISO 9001 and a new Quality Management System for Bellcomb Inc. to meet customer expectations and deliver on customer standards.
- At Bellcomb Inc. improved customer on time delivery from 60% in 2013 to 91% in 2014. Delivering sales growth in new identified markets by 35% over 2013 and cut cash burn rate by 50%
- Participates in key negotiations to deliver margin & profitability for every organization.
- Deliveres cost containment and cost savings initiatives in every organization.
- Drove company sales to $7 million in less than 3 years with value add approach and delivering for Mahoney Builders, LLC.
- Negotiated and secured over $38 million of rent relief over 3-year period to drive cost savings to bottom line for Best Buy Real Estate initiative.
- Successful leadership as Strategic Sourcing Company Team Leader at Best Buy; responsible for market analysis and optimization of product-category suppliers to provide a competitive advantage to company-wide category programs. Improved margin by 50%, increased sales by 10% and resulted in cost savings of over $20 million.