Click “request expert” for a free initial screening call with this expert or a similar expert regarding your expert consulting needs
This Retail Merchandising and Brand Development expert has a passion for developing brands through unique touch points and is recognized as an iconic brand champion, building private label brands that grow into iconic / heritage brands that consumers love. He has deep expertise in creating new business and go-to-market strategies in the retail, wholesale and corporate incentive channels. He has worked with many high-profile brands growing their business and expanding their reach into new customers and channels. With experience in various channels of distribution, He brings a fresh perspective of consumer shopping preferences, which are becoming channel agnostic. His strengths lie in taking the brand strategy into products and connecting them with the sales organization and customers.
- 25+ years of experience in large & small retail and CPG companies
- President/CEO of brand promotion agency
- Senior executive of wholesale apparel brands overseeing product, marketing and sales
- Senior merchandising positions in department store and specialty store retail chains
- Astute interpersonal and communication skills
- Track record of brand building
- Pioneered the introduction of retail brands in the corporate incentive and promotional products (B2B) channel generating over $70M of annual incremental sales with no additional overhead or investment.
- Created Go-To-Market strategies for eight notable retail brands to launch new distribution in new channel to drive immediate recognition and sales: Bill Blass, Tommy Hilfiger, Tommy Bahama, Columbia Sportswear, Lacoste, Brooks Brothers, Nike Activewear, Will Leather Goods…
- Created brand awareness campaigns and developed distribution in the channel through wholesale distributors, promotional products distributors, and direct to corporate customers.
- Managed the development and implementation of digital marketing campaigns and e-commerce platforms for our 8 retail brands into a database of 8600 qualified distributors we built.
- Directed team of seven cross-functional VP/directors in early stages of $115M division, strengthening relationships with retail department store partners, and growing sportswear business while negotiating repair of other categories.
- Handled sales training, customer service, account management with hundreds of accounts in the corporate channel for all brands.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com