M&A is a specialized Interim Executive Search Firm that helps clients fill critical interim management roles quickly with highly experienced executives and experts who have “been there and done that”. With our search services you get the right experienced interim executive you need quickly, affordably and in a highly flexible manner.
We solicit and attract experienced executives and experts who are in the market for interim management and project roles and maintain a network of over 10,000 experts in almost any expertise area across almost all industries. This enables us to present multiple interim executive candidates quickly for any need.
Our proficiency as an interim executive search firm is underpinned by our rigorous recruitment processes. Annually, we successfully match hundreds of interim executives and subject matter experts with clients, honing our insight into selecting the most suitable interim executives for specific roles.
As seasoned interim executive recruiters, we also work on clients’ behalf to scope the interim management role or project effort and negotiate the best rate from the interim executive. Our focus is to maximize the value that clients get for these interim management roles and projects bringing the knowledge and experience clients need in an affordable way.
Our clients use our recruitment in the following ways:
- Interim executives - where you need knowledge and experience on a key initiative for a 2 to 12-month period.
- Interim-to-hire executives - when you need to fill a position immediately while conducting a search to find the long-term answer.
- Fractional interim executives - when there is a long-term interim management role but it’s not a 5 day a week job.
- Project executives – when you need an interim executive or expert with unique expertise to solve a specific problem or advance a specific initiative with defined activities and deliverables.
Key Benefits of Working With M&A Executive Search
- Clear Role Definition: We bring a deeper understanding of roles, ensuring better definition of required skills and knowledge.
- Swift Candidate Selection: We are able to quickly present 3-6 highly qualified candidates within a week, leveraging a vast database of freelancers and efficient tools for rapid identification.
- Enhanced Candidate Evaluation: With accumulated experiences and stored feedback, we can better evaluate candidates, employing defined processes to assist clients in selecting the best interim executive.
- Cost-Effective Rate Negotiation: We are focused on negotiating the best rate for our clients and our mark-up is one of the lowest in the industry giving clients incredible talent affordably.
- First-Hand Experience: Our team of interim executive recruiters includes former interim executives and project consultants and we are adept at working with professionals and clients and developing statements of work that hit the mark and enable clients to maximize value.
Our Latest Interim Executive Search Projects
Interim Executive Or a Full-time Hire?
Choosing an interim executive over a full-time hire offers distinct advantages for companies facing critical role vacancies. Beyond merely filling a gap, interim executive recruitment provides a staged hiring strategy, beginning with a seasoned professional to establish foundations and devise strategies. Subsequently, a less experienced, cost-effective professional takes over for ongoing execution. This two-stage process optimizes results and reduces resource costs. Additionally, it allows organizations to evaluate leadership needs post-establishment for better hires.
Hiring interim executives can also serve as a trial period for potential long-term hires, allowing companies to assess candidates in action. It is particularly valuable for newer roles, aiding in role definition and preventing hiring mistakes. Consulting firms are preferable for initiative-focused needs, especially process execution or when a specialized team is lacking. However, engaging an interim executive is more cost-effective when the missing ingredient is knowledge and expertise, and a capable team is already in place. It is also advantageous for management and leadership-focused needs, offering experienced professionals at less than half the cost of consultancies.
Interim Executives We Recruit
We have filled numerous executive level interim roles for companies spanning almost all functional areas:
Our Project Interim Expert Consultants
Our interim experts span most industries and business process areas and enable companies to quickly add specific expertise to their teams. The following are some of the experts that we have engaged for clients:
Business Process Experts
Sales / Marketing Experts
- Sales Management
- Account Management
- Call Center
- Lead Generation
- Customer Service
- Brand Management
- Digital Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Social Media
- Market Research
- Marketing Communications
- Customer Satisfaction
- Market Strategy
- Customer Retention
- Customer Loyalty
- Lean Manufacturing
- International Manufacturing
- Industrial Engineering
- Contract Manufacturing
- Factory Automation and Robotics
- Material Handling
- Plant Relocation
- Plant Consolidation
- Plant Construction
- Plant Layout
- Statistical Process Control
- Environmental Compliance
- Process Optimization
- Production Troubleshooting
- Application Development
- Software Development
- APP Development
- Resource Management
- CRM Implementation
- Program Management
- Project Management
- Change Management
- Data Mining
- Disaster Recovery
- Wireless Technology