Highly experienced practitioners with extensive consulting engagements in numerous industries including public, private and non-profit sectors as well as small, medium and large organizations (i.e., Fortune 500, other). Our approach is distinguished by effectively engaging with senior leaders and moving from talk to action through the creation of comprehensive strategies that drive results and achieve long-term sustainable outcomes. This approach also provides benefits and value to its clients through incorporating industry Best Practices along with up-to-date research. Also, through our DEI consulting practice, M&A provides unique solutions focused on integrated talent acquisition and retention solutions for sourcing diverse candidates.
- Comprehensive Background - significant leadership experience in the both corporate and non-profit sectors with key roles in Diversity, Human Resources, Organizational Development, Marketing, Finance and more.
- Dynamic Strategy Development - engage closely and in partnership with senior leadership for in-depth understanding of critical organizational issues including future direction, vision and desired future state. Additionally, focus is creating a Culture of Inclusion and Respectful Workplace.
- Proactive Approach - create dynamic solutions focused on criteria established by various best practices models including Great Place to Work, Employer of Choice, Top Employers to Work For (i.e., Forbes, Fortune, DiversityInc, other).
- Integrated Talent Acquisition - provide a holistic, seamless approach for sourcing diverse candidates to meet the needs and demands of clients’ emerging organization and marketplace needs.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Consulting Process
- Organize Initial Project Planning Process
- Conduct Internal Cultural Assessment / Current State Analysis
- Identify Key Findings / Recommendations
- Prepare Early Project Communications
Strategic Planning and Development
- Develop Preliminary Strategic Framework Design
- Conduct Visioning / Desired Future State Sessions
- Determine Goals, Objectives, Strategies, Timelines and Critical Success Factors
- Determine Internal Govermance / Oversight Structure
- Implement Strategies - Phased in Approach
- Conduct Learning, Education and Awareness Sessions
- Revise / Revamp Talent Acquisition Strategies - Diversity Focus
- Conduct "After Action" Review Process
- Measure Success / Accomplishment of Strategic Initiatives.
- Follow Total Quality Methodology