Click “request expert” for a free initial screening call with this expert or a similar expert regarding your expert consulting needs
As an S&OP Consultant with a financial operations background, I excel in pinpointing performance drivers, fostering revenue growth, and scalable cost management. My dynamic leadership drives operational enhancements and efficiencies, with a forte in supply chain planning, S&OP implementation, demand planning, and inventory optimization. My expertise extends to leading digital transformation projects, enhancing data flow from ERP and MRP systems, and spearheading sustainable improvements.
Highlights in Sales and Operations Planning
- S&OP Implementation
- S&OP Consulting
- Demand Planning
- Inventory Management and Optimization
- Supply Chain Operations
- Aerospace and Automotive experience
- SAP IBP / PPDS
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Business Process Improvement
- Digital Transformation – ERP and MRP
- Lean and Six Sigma (Blackbelt)
- Value Stream Mapping
Relevant Accomplishments as an S&OP Consultant and Supply Chain Planning
- Supply chain and inventory optimization
- Led a $30 million inventory burn-down to achieve cash flow and cost reduction targets.
- Implemented a $7.0 million slow-moving & obsolete inventory reduction initiative.
- Designed a Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) process from the ground up for a global parts distributor integrating marketing and demand planning.
- Improved forecast accuracy from 20% to 55% resulting in a $10 million improvement in inventory holdings.
- Transformed operations planning model to scale the business to a larger footprint and sales volume.
- Improved purchasing efficiency and inventory strategy to enable revenue and cash flow growth.
- Led the global aftermarket supply chain team where he oversaw the consolidation of three regional supply chain organizations into a single center of excellence and improved stocking strategy across four distribution centers.
- Drove scalable inventory management by improving turns from 4x to 6x in 18 months.
- Developed and led a global S&OP process to fully align cross-functional marketing and commercial teams, which improved forecast accuracy from 12% to 65%.
- Implemented improvements to achieve high forecast accuracy, deploying the most robust market and historic intelligence to reduce inventory capital and optimize capacity planning.
- Championed recovery efforts for major clientele, including Boeing, Airbus, Rolls Royce, GE Aviation, and FedEx.
- Led a team that focused on developing financial targets and key performance indicators (KPIs) while identifying and resolving supply chain risk, slow-moving inventory, and uncaptured opportunities.
- Designed databases consolidating information from three ERP systems creating a comparable reporting platform to measure and manage all business units against the same metrics.
- Directed operational due diligence while acting as a supply chain operating partner, igniting transformation projects for a private equity aerospace investor in component and airframe MROs.
- Provided strategic leadership and direction as a key consultant, effectively developing a global sourcing strategy for a major medical-evacuation airline.
- Designed and implemented a flight-flowing and supply chain response center for aircraft-on-ground (AOG) of a global airline.
- Led global consolidation of supply chain operations supporting 350 aircraft across 82 bases leveraging unique strategies to implement a global S&OP process for all MRO and support locations.
- Reduced direct maintenance cost of MRO and flight-line operations by $100 million through improved rotable asset management, optimized stocking strategies, and enhanced reliability scheduling.
- Designed and implemented a layered KPI dashboard on inventory and planning efficiency that facilitated complex decision support models and acted as a forward indicator of supply chain pressure points.7
- Led Business Process Improvement projects to unlock the value of ERP and MRP system implementations.
- Led the daily operations and transformation of a $400M consumer products manufacturer through the deployment of S&OP that boosted facility throughput while also reducing waste.
- Strategically consolidated both supply chain and operations functions for three acquired plastics businesses to initiated more than $15M in EBITDA improvement.
Previous Roles as S&OP Consultant and Supply Chain Operations Expert
- Supply Chain Consultant
- Sales and Operations Planning Consultant
- Senior Director – Global Inventory, Procurement, and Demand Planning
- Director – Supply Chain Strategy, Planning and Inventory Management
- Managing Director
- Associate Director
- Bachelor of Science, Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant
- Six Sigma Black Belt
- Lean Manufacturing
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org