Company Valuation & Commercial Viability Expert #01026
This company valuation expert specializes in assessing commercial viability and provides individuals, investors and established companies with commercial guidance beyond the valuation, providing strategies for pivoting the product concept and enabling viability. With over 25 years of experience in global markets in emerging, small, medium and large organizations, they have a deep understanding of the process from initial ideation up through full scale global commercialization. While their proven valuation and viability methodologies work across all industries, he has a particular focus on Life Science industries including Medical Device, Pharmaceuticals, and Diagnostics.
- Strategic Planning & Execution
- Marketing & Sales Executive Leadership
- Strategic & Tactical Planning
- Global Business Development
- Market Identification & Analysis
- Concept Development | Commercialization
- Commercial Viability Assessment
- Organizational Design
- Developed an extensive Life Science commercial viability database and benchmarking tool that has been used over 50 worldwide clients to evaluate viability.
- Optimized existing portfolio of 60+ tower endoscopy choices to 3, each with distinct value propositions.
- Created and enacted a global pricing strategy increasing gross margin 45%.
- Identified, quantified and created new market model for office endoscopy with $105,000,000 opportunity.
- Drove revenue growth of 28% YOY within 6 months with revised strategy and commercial focus.
- Developed and executed marketing strategies for physician profiling, engagement, and training.