Click “request expert” for a free initial screening call with this expert or a similar expert regarding your expert consulting needs
This interim VP Sales has a long history of success in directing the sales and delivery of professional services to businesses. His efforts have generated multimillion-dollar growth for companies while creating significant value for their customers. As a customer centric leader with strong technical skills, he has a proven ability to oversee and hold P&L accountability for professional services practices engaged in enterprise applications, SaaS, Cloud Solutions, and software development technology solutions for clients. He has a sharp insight into the dynamics of presiding over all stages of business development, sales, and customer relationship management, including presales engineering, systems engineering, and customer support. He has a proven track record in achieving success in turnaround situations requiring the need to increase revenue and gross margin, improve team performance, and strengthen capabilities in providing customers with solutions that meet their needs.
• P&L Management
• Professional Services Selling
• Customer Relationship Management
• Staff Hiring, Training & Management
• Practice Startup, Growth & Management
• Contract Drafting & Negotiations
• Scaling Service Organizations
• Customer Adoption
• Service Revenue Growth
• Sales Engineering
- Has grown professional services bookings with 3 different technology firms by 300% or more and has help senior leadership positions at 4 different companies that reached their goals of successful exits.
- Increased new services revenue from $2.5M to $8M in 3 years and spearheaded new services programs that improved customer retention from 70% to 90+% at Perfecto Mobile, Inc.
- Tripled services bookings over prior year and doubled services team for Invincea, Inc.
- Surpassed $25M team quota, grew services revenue from $3M to $12M in 3 years and achieved President’s Club in each year of eligibility at Mercury Interactive and closed the largest services deal in its history ($5.5M)
- Turned around unacceptably low professional services revenue, antiquated and ineffective online training, and services programs unable to meet critical needs of customers. Directed program management of professional services offerings, a self-paced online learning management system.
- Rapidly organized and scaled an engineering team that lacked technical talent and overall resources. Directed professional services, IT, and presales engineering team for this enterprise SaaS solution.
- Directed Professional Services delivery and led efforts focused on streamlining the service delivery process to ensure smooth, successful implementations.
- Vice President, Professional Services
- Vice President, Technical Services
- Director of Professional Services
- Director of Professional Services & Support
- Director of Customer Success Engineering
- Vice President, Business Development
- Systems Engineer
- Automation Engineer
- Software Engineer
- ITIL Foundation Certification – Mercury Interactive / Pink Elephant
- Bachelor’s of Science, Computer Science & Business Administration
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com