Food & CPG Supply Chain Expert #01028
This CPG Supply Chain Expert has a strong track record of improving supply chains regarding reliability, efficiency / cost, and service. He is highly effective at identifying “end to end” synergies, and creative strategies and helping companies execute on those strategies. Many times in his career he has built “best in class” solutions that have been nationally recognized. He has exceptional strength in Supply Planning, Warehousing, and Inventory Management helping clients to reduce cost and improve effectiveness. He is adept at finding ways to eliminate non-value-added activities which frees up time to implement game-changing capabilities. environment. Much of his early career was spent at a large CPG company where he developed his ability to develop “best in class” solutions and more recently as a consultant he has effectively brought these skills to smaller CPG companies in various areas.
- Supply Planning
- Transportation & Warehousing
- Inventory Management
- Customer Supply Chain Development
- Managed Production & Scheduling
- Skilled trainer and facilitator
- Supply Chain ERP expert
- Assessed the supply chain for a $120MM frozen food company and led a successful initiative to materially improve efficiency / cost and reliability.
- Provided turn-around and leadership consulting for several small to mid sized CPG companies that included S&OP implementation, supply planning, network strategies, inventory management, transportation & warehousing.
- Successfully turned around the transportation, warehousing, supply planning, and customer supply chain development for a major CPG company sector; $40MM improvements in productivity; Best in class on-time delivery and order fill performance.
- Led implementation of SAP APO Supply Network Planning replacing legacy planning systems.
- Led the strategy development and implementation of an India Logistics Development Center relocating North America Operations Master Scheduling, Demand Planning and Replenishment.
- Improved distribution cost per unit by 5% while delivering record order fill performance; Chairman’s award for record customer service – 180 consecutive weeks of 99% order fill.