Medical Equipment Sales Expert #01020
This Medical Equipment Sales Expert is focused on creating sales opportunities and building revenues for young companies. He offers a strong base of sales, marketing & distribution management experience in Durable Medical Equipment and orthopedics. A forward-thinking agent that focuses on executing the sales plan, he has created new distribution models and new sales strategies providing increased value in early stage companies. Through his customer-focused management style, he successfully develops key relationships and opens new sales channels.
- 25+ years experience
- Strategic marketer
- Sales Trainer & presenter
- Distribution builder
- Skilled consultative sales style
- Acute & chronic care experience
- Initiated first revenues for multiple companies.
- Established and trained independent distributors within Durable Medical Equipment industry.
- Created, marketed and managed numerous promotional events including trade shows, industry conferences, physician CME courses, labs and group sales presentations.
- Presented DME product to multiple VA physical therapy departments across U.S. and often included staff from P.T., O.T., and Nursing, as well as physical medicine and rehab (PM&R) physicians.
- Created a "patient-direct " marketing strategy to drive patients to providers.
- Shortened the VA vendor registration process by developing internal VA relationships and creating advocates.
- Initiated first revenues with both the VA Health System and the U.S. Army.
- Challenged established Medicare vendor guidelines with regional carrier, and because of a strong relationship with the local Director, successfully convinced them to change qualification criteria so company would qualify.
- Educated case management nurses on Durable Medical Equipment product while establishing revenues directly with insurance companies.
- Developed and executed early stage sales & marketing plans that have included multi-point distribution utilizing distributors, VA system, direct sales representatives, and insurance companies.