Middleware & IOT Engineering Expert #01005
This Internet Of Things Engineering expert is an experienced, intelligent, creative, entrepreneurial, and confident hands-on engineering professional with thorough knowledge of electronic systems and project design and management. He has 35+ years experience with design and fabrication of embedded systems for automotive, consumer, industrial, and military products. He is an expert with ARM based MCU/MPU architectures and modern compilers and debuggers and an expert in real time issues and work with bare-metal and RTOS methods.
- 20+ years of experience
- Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt
- 10+ ISO/TS/QS/AS systems implementations
- Global quality and transformation leader
- Skilled trainer and facilitator
- Production part planning expertise
- Led the turnaround certification for a wheel end manufacturing facility de-certified from TS16949 to regain their TS certification and remove GM containment actions preventing loss of their automotive business.
- Act as internal auditor for Fastener plant TS 16949 including planning for 2016 TS upgrade in 2017 - 2016 with 0 nonconformities from external registrar.
- Managed the registration activities (management review, auditing, training, resource staffing) for a ISO quality management system for a network of 86 warehouses for food distribution 3PL within 2 years awarding us an additional $8M in business.
- Managed the registration activities for over 100 engineering, laboratory and manufacturing facilities in the Aerospace and Automotive industries to AS9100 and TS16949 - 2008 for Eaton reducing group DPPM from 2000 to under 200. He earned the Eaton Business Excellence award in 2007 for this effort.
- Led $5B, 4,500 member unionized plant from QS9000 to TS 16949 v.1 and v.2 (2000/2004) through certification process for Ford/Visteon.
- Led satellite regional assembly plant through initial TS16949 certification for Visteon - 2002.
- Led product planning for such industrial clients such as Caterpillar, Eaton, Ford and Visteon. Launched the Wheel Loader program for CAT as well as several Ford automotive new model programs during his time with Ford/Visteon.