Our Quality Assurance recruiting and consulting team maintains and grows a national network of quality professionals with specific industry experience. We understand the nuances of the Quality needs of our clients and are able to flexibly and cost effectively provide companies with the exact Quality Assurance resources they need for their business. We assist clients in obtaining Quality talent and expertise they need by recruiting full-time hires, providing interim executives managers or expert consultants with specific industry, or issue area expertise.
Quality Trends Impacting Recruiting & Consulting
Our Quality Assurance recruiting team partners with companies to understand the detailed skills needed for the role and provides the right talent quickly, flexibly and affordably and often focusing on new skill sets needed by our clients.
Here are some of the key trends driving Quality recruiting needs:
- Need To Recruit Change Oriented Quality Professionals – Increasing changes in regulatory guidelines and manufacturing technologies increase the number of challenges in maintaining quality. This will likely continue over the next 10 years and companies will need to combat and overcome new issues in quality. This requires changing your quality lens as a part of doing business. One of the best way to help organizations do that is to hire or engage interim professionals that have worked in different industries with different challenges as that breadth of experience can help organizations (e.g., with new regulations hit industries that other industries have faced before). Additionally, from a recruiting perspective, it’s important that the quality professionals hired have a natural change orientation and enjoy facing new challenges.
- Find Industry Specific Manufacturing Understanding in Quality Professionals - The key to quality is to move upstream into all manufacturing phases and product design, reducing errors and spending less time and money spent correcting mistakes. It’s critical when recruiting quality professionals that they have a deep and specific industry manufacturing and product design understanding and experience base so they can work seamlessly with the manufacturing processes, product design, and regulatory constraints of the industry.
- Recruit Quality Professionals With Digitization and Automation Experience – Emerging technologies including improving connectivity, IOT, robotics, and advanced automation are revolutionizing every element of manufacturing in every industry. Many of these technologies lead to improvements in productivity by 40-50% and reduction of defects and errors by over 50%. It’s critical that organizations hire or engage interim and project quality professionals that have understanding and ideally experience in manufacturing automation and can build the business case for targeted automation and lead the organization in this direction.
Request for Services
Let us know how we can help you with your Quality recruiting and talent needs and our Executive Search team will follow up with you promptly.
Our Quality recruiting team can help you fill the following roles with experience in your industry:
- VP of Quality
- Quality Director
- Regional Quality Manager
- Quality Management Director
- Global Quality Director
- Quality Improvement Consultant
- Senior Quality Engineer
- Director Of Quality Engineering
- Director Of Quality
- VP Food Safety & Quality
- Quality Associate
- Quality Auditor
- Regional Quality Director
- Quality Engineer