Looking for a qualified manufacturing executive to join your team? Seeking functional specialists to solidify your workforce and drive growth in your field? M&A Executive Search leads manufacturers in identifying and recruiting operations experts—from Fortune 500 companies to upstart manufacturing specialists.
Our recruiting and consulting team maintains a national network of qualified candidates with experience across various manufacturing operations functions. We understand the complex staffing needs of top manufacturing companies, and strive to provide them with the talent they need to drive continued business success. From direct hires to interim executive recruiting, we help you expand your team with skilled, knowledgeable professionals.
We staff for the breadth of manufacturing operations. Within these areas of operational focus, we successfully staff positions including plant managers, process engineers, Lean Six-Sigma specialists and other qualified candidates.
Why Choose M&A as Your Manufacturing Staffing Agency?
Few executive search companies offer the focused skill and capabilities of M&A Executive Search when it comes to prospecting top-level industrial management. We have extensive experience in functional specialties, backed by a strong track record for filling critical manufacturing jobs with top manufacturing talent. We know the demands of manufacturing from the top-down, in the purest sense.
Our familiarity with manufacturing and operations functions gives us the capability to not only evaluate key skills, but also the soft skills that are becoming more and more essential for operational excellence. We understand the nature of the manufacturing recruitment field and the fast-paced environment of your organization. Our manufacturing recruiting firm strives to find individuals capable of excelling in the specific role you’re seeking leadership from.
Recruiting manufacturing executives and other top manufacturing talent will only become more difficult in the future. Rely on M&A Executive Search’s well-vetted, ever-growing pool of experienced professionals to fill the positions critical to your success.
Manufacturing Recruiting Specialties
From reshoring and supply chain restructuring to intelligent manufacturing and Industry 4.0 technologies, you need to recruit manufacturing executives who see the future with clarity—and are ready to forge the path that takes you there. Let us help you find them.
Our manufacturing recruiters and executive search firm partner with companies to understand their needs and the detailed skillset required to meet them. We use our core understanding of manufacturing industry operations to find functional specialists quickly, flexibly and affordably. From specialized manufacturing positions to interim and fractional c-suite leadership, we help you build a team that can build for the future through effective manufacturing recruitment. Some of the burgeoning operational areas we recruit for include:
- Hands-On Engineering Skills: Increasingly, companies need operational leaders and plant managers who have the skillset and ability to play hands-on roles in addressing issues and opportunities. That means staffing operational-minded leaders versed in Six-Sigma and Lean manufacturing philosophies, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Supply Chain Optimization: The COVID-19 pandemic caused worldwide supply chain breakdowns and rippling effects that have forever changed the way companies source and distribute materials. We help manufacturers prospect broad-thinking individuals who know how to reorchestrate, redistribute and reorganize supply chains.
- 3-D Printing and Additive Manufacturing. Additive manufacturing is a force for change in numerous manufacturing fields—everywhere from healthcare to construction. Our manufacturing talent pool includes additive manufacturing specialists who know the field and its emerging tech, and who have a mind for apply it at-scale to facilitate innovation.
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) The concept of smart factories is coming to fruition, enabled by data streamed through the IIoT. We help you staff industrial data scientists who can use operational data to drive powerful analysis. We’re a premier partner for manufacturing companies seeking to make the leap to digital operations.
With talent that spans every manufacturing field and the ability to zero-in on in-demand skills and experience, M&A Executive Search helps you find and acquire talent that’s essential for growth and progress. Whether your focus is digitization and innovation or restructuring and consolidation, our goal remains the same: to deliver a manufacturing executive that’s a perfect fit for your organization.
Manufacturing Ops Positions We Recruit and Staff
From interim plant managers to quality engineers to manufacturing sales experts and accomplished M&A stewards, you need operations experience that accompanies tenured professionals. Let M&A Executive Search comb candidates to identify skills that are best-applicable to your manufacturing organization’s needs. We offer companies exposure to manufacturing professionals across key operational positions, including:
|· Assistant Plant Manager
· Chief of Operations
· Director of Distribution
· Director of Operations
· Director of Quality
· Director of Safety
· Director of Supply Chain
· Director of Warehouse
· Logistics Manager
· Manufacturing Engineer
· Operations Manager
· Plant Director
|· Plant General Manager
· Plant Manager
· Plant Operations Manager
· Plant Superintendent
· Plant Supervisor
· Production Director
· Production Manager
· Production Supervisor
· Safety Manager
· VP of Engineering
· VP of Manufacturing
· VP of Operations
Challenges in Recruiting Within the Manufacturing
United States Manufacturing faces strong and persistent headwinds. The manufacturing skills gap is a problem that’s only growing bigger, and the shift to digitization as part of Industry 4.0 is a leap many manufacturers are still struggling to take. Building an in-house team of stalwart manufacturing executives has never been more important.
Our executive search firm helps you take control of an uncertain future and bring certainty and success to your manufacturing operations. We know the challenges you face, and we’re prepared to help you face them by introducing you to manufacturing executives with the foresight to overcome them.
- The manufacturing skills gap caused by an aging workforce and the increasing complexities of the manufacturing sector has made finding talent difficult.
- Costly and complex digital technologies are re-shaping the industrial landscape, leaving behind companies that are unable or unwilling to embrace them.
- The struggles caused by ongoing supply chain disruption are making it more and more difficult for manufacturers to meet demand and stay consistent in their production.
- Rising material prices and general inflation have significantly raised the cost of domestic manufacturing, leading to margin squeezes.
- Global competition from emerging markets and other producer economies has put tremendous pressure on American manufacturing professionals to innovate and cut costs.
Manufacturing is in for a challenging future. Yet, it has and always will be the backbone of the American economy. And, powering it are functional specialists with the resilience, skills and resolve to triumph over these challenges. You’re looking for these individuals—let M&A Executive Search introduce you to them.
Our Areas of Functional Expertise
Our extensive talent pool is home to diverse skillsets, sector experience, specialty insights and more. We don’t seek to plug the holes in your roster: our recruiting firm helps you create opportunities by adding the right expert to your operations team. Some of the functional specialties we consult on include:
- Engineering Recruiters
- Finance and Accounting Recruiters
- Human Resources Recruiters
- Information Technology Recruiters
- Marketing Recruiters
- Product Development Recruiters
- Project Management Recruiters
Contact Our Manufacturing Recruiting Specialists
Looking for qualified manufacturing executives to lead your team through effective professional manufacturing recruiting? Plant managers and Six-Sigma process engineers to help you become more efficient? Industrial data scientists who can help you orchestrate an IIoT and use its data to improve operations? M&A Executive Search will help you find them. Our abilities speak for themselves, and we encourage you to see for yourself. Contact our highly skilled manufacturing recruiters today.
Request for Services
Let us know how we can help you with your Manufacturing and Operations recruiting and talent needs and our Executive Search team will follow up with you promptly.