Our Marketing recruiting and consulting team maintains and grows a national network of professionals with experience across various industries and specialties. We understand the needs of our clients and are able to flexibly and cost effectively provide companies with the exact resources they need for their business. We assist clients in obtaining the talent and expertise they need by recruiting full-time hires, providing senior interim executives or expert consultants with specific marketing, industry, or issue area expertise.
Marketing Trends Impacting Recruiting & Consulting
Our Marketing recruiting team partners with companies to understand the detailed skills needed for the role and provides the right talent quickly, flexibly and affordably and often focusing on new skill sets needed by our clients.
Here are some of the key trends driving marketing leadership needs:
- B2B Digital Marketing: Almost all businesses can improve their performance by recruiting digital marketing experts. While B2C companies have developed digital marketing talent over the years, many B2B companies have not. These B2B companies rely on traditional sales, marketing, and distribution approaches.
- As they see their distributors selling their products through Amazon or directly on-line many have launched their own digital marketing initiatives driving the need for recruiting digital marketing professional or engaging expert consultants with skills in SEO, SEM, as well as optimizing for Amazon, eBay and other channels.
- Global Marketing Leadership: The increasing globalization of most companies brings new challenges in recruiting marketing professionals. There is an increasing number of new positions being created that have a global responsibility. The right new hire must be culturally aware. A product that will be successful in one country may not be successful in another due to different customer needs and behaviors.
- E-Commerce Evolving: The value of e-commerce to consumers has traditionally been focused on low price and a fast experience. However, many e-commerce initiatives are refocusing more on building customer loyalty as a key element of strategy.
- Customers are adopting voice and immersive technology, such as augmented reality, and creating a new customer journey is becoming a key aspect of strategy. From a recruiting and talent acquisition perspective this has created the need for experienced resources in these evolving areas that blend traditional marketing with emerging technology.
- Leveraging Big Data for Increased Customer Customization: Many companies are using the data they have about their consumers to offer customized solutions to their customers. To keep information private requires processes to give customers options about what data to provide. It also requires education of the consumer, since the more data provided the better they are served. This requires a different skill level, and recruiting marketing professionals with experience in data analytics, customization and integration is key.
Request for Services
Let us know how we can help you with your Marketing recruiting and talent needs and our Executive Search team will follow up with you promptly.
Our Marketing recruiting team can help you fill the following roles with experience in your industry:
- Vice President of Marketing
- Vice President of Product Marketing
- Vice President of Product Management
- Brand Manager
- Marketing Director
- Marketing Manager
- Product Manager
- Director of Product Management
- Product Director
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Digital Director
- Vice President Advertising
- Director of Pricing
- Promotions Director
- Product Director
- Director of New Products