Consumer Products Executive Search Firm
M&A’s consumer products recruiting team understands the typical needs in the industry and can help businesses refine their recruiting and search needs. We maintain and grow a network of experts with experience in the consumer products industry, enabling us to efficiently and cost-effectively provide companies with the talent and expertise they need to advance their businesses.
We assist clients in obtaining the talent and expertise they need by recruiting full-time hires, providing interim consumer products executives or expert consultants with experience in the industry.
Trends in Consumer Products Recruiting and Talent Acquisition
The consumer products industry is adjusting to the rise of digital technology and capabilities, while at the same time customers are seeking increasingly sophisticated capabilities. Our consumer products Executive recruiting team partners with companies across the consumer products value-chain to provide the right talent quickly, flexibly and affordably.
Key trends in the industry driving key talent acquisition requirements:
Digital Marketing Recruiting
- Digital strategy – 49% of U.S. consumers now shop for consumer-packaged goods online, marking an enormous increase from just a few years ago. Consumer products companies without leading talent in digital marketing from SEO to optimizing other digital channels like Amazon will be at a competitive disadvantage.
Product Development & Product Marketing Recruiting
- Proactive product development – online retailers have enabled small brands to sell new products that address the needs of niche markets. Expert Consultants provided by M&A Executive Search have assisted in keeping companies on the cutting edge of consumer trends and product innovation
Consumer Products Supply Chain Recruiting
- Supply chain optimization – all-channel fulfillment can be defined as optimizing the supply chain’s capabilities to simultaneously receive and process orders from multiple ordering channels and fulfill them from the source that provides a high level of consumer satisfaction and low cost to the retailer. This model for fulfillment is both customer- and cost-driven and, therefore, is the new de-facto standard for the retail supply chain.
Request for Services
Let us know how we can help you with your consumer products recruiting and talent needs and our Executive Search team will follow up with you promptly.
Our specialized areas in consumer products include:
- Eye Care and Eyewear
- Feminine Hygiene Products
- Soap, Bath and Shower Products
- Baby Care Products
- Office Supplies and Equipment
- Pest Control Products
- Sporting Goods and Equipment
Our consumer products recruiting team support the following functional areas:
- Accounting / Finance Recruiting
- Business Development Recruiting
- Engineering Recruiting
- Human Resources Recruiting
- Legal Recruiting
- Management Recruiting
- Manufacturing Recruiting
- Marketing Recruiting
- Program / Project Management Recruiting
- Relationship Management Recruiting
- Sales Recruiting
- IT Technical Recruiting
- Supply Chain Recruiting
- R&D Recruiting