Pharmaceutical Executive Search Firm
M&A’s pharmaceuticals recruiting team understands the typical needs in the industry and can help businesses refine their recruiting and search needs. We maintain and grow a network of experts with experience in the pharmaceuticals industry, enabling us to efficiently and cost-effectively provide companies with the talent and expertise they need to advance their businesses.
We assist clients in obtaining the talent and expertise they need by recruiting full-time hires, providing interim executives or expert consultants with experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
Trends in Pharmaceutical Recruiting and Talent Acquisition
Our pharmaceutical executive recruiting team partners with companies across the industry’s value-chain to provide the right talent quickly, flexibly and affordably.
Key trends in the industry driving key talent acquisition requirements:
R&D, Product Development and Regulatory Recruiting
- Precision medicine – treating a patient according to his or her disease-causing genetic mutations instead of a disease label such as “melanoma” or “pancreatic cancer” is referred as “precision medicine” which it’s been a massive paradigm shift. Tumor-agnostic drugs are the holy grail of cancer because they allow treatments to be targeted only to patients who can benefit.
- R&D – to reap the rewards pharmaceutical companies must have the R&D, product development, and regulatory talent to win relative to competitors. Recruiting talent and leveraging experts in this area is critical to success.
I/T and Cloud Computing Recruiting
- Security compliance – data security and compliance concerns have traditionally made pharmaceutical resistant to using external networks to access resources and data. Cloud computing has now secured a foothold in the industry, thanks to a shift that began in pharma R&D labs and has since spread to wider industry adoptions. This has led to increased need for I/T recruiting and I/T and cloud computing expert consultants.
Supply Chain / Strategic Sourcing Recruiting
- 3D printing – drugs that dissolve quickly have been approved by the US FDA. This creates the potential for creating 3D printed drugs that can be metabolized faster and can reach the market more easily because of this manufacturing method. Whole pharma supply chains will have to be redesigned within years and recruiting key supply chain and manufacturing professionals is an increasing need.
Request for Services
Let us know how we can help you with your pharmaceutical recruiting and talent needs and our executive search team will follow up with you promptly.
Our specialized areas in pharmaceutical recruiting include:
- API Manufacturing Plants
- Drug Manufacturers
- Drug Marketing
- Contract Research and Manufacturing companies
- Pharmacy Stores
Our pharmaceutical recruiting team support the following functional areas:
- Accounting / Finance Recruiting
- Business Development Recruiting
- Engineering Recruiting
- Human Resources Recruiting
- Legal Recruiting
- Management Recruiting
- Manufacturing Recruiting
- Marketing Recruiting
- Program / Project Management Recruiting
- Relationship Management Recruiting
- Sales Recruiting
- IT Technical Recruiting
- Supply Chain Recruiting
- R&D Recruiting
- Regulatory Recruiting