Software Engineer | Software Developer Executive Search Firm
M&A’s software recruiting team understands the typical needs in the industry and can help businesses refine their recruiting and search needs. We maintain and grow a network of experts with experience in the software developer industry, enabling us to efficiently and cost-effectively provide companies with the talent and expertise they need to advance their businesses.
We assist clients in obtaining the engineering talent and expertise they need by recruiting full-time hires, providing interim executives or expert consultants with experience in the software & IT industry.
Trends in Software Engineering Recruiting and Talent Acquisition
Our software engineering executive recruiting team partners with companies across the industry value-chain to provide the right talent quickly, flexibly and affordably.
Key trends in the industry driving key talent acquisition requirements:
Software Engineer / Software Developer Recruiting – in the following emerging expertise areas:
- Progressive web apps (PWAs) & mobile apps – websites or web pages that look and act like native mobile apps or conventional apps provide benefits of mobile experience along with the features of browser technology.
- Low code development – provides a faster way for building and deploying enterprise-grade applications.
- Blockchain – a peer-to-peer network of interconnected computers for storing data or information which can’t be modified or stolen by anyone. It is a distributed ledger technology which removes the need for central entities.
- Agile - the lean, user-centered design, and agile/XP communities will continue to converge. The role of the Product Manager as "mini-CEO of the team" will continue to wane, replaced by balanced teams. Collective thinking, and thus innovation, will rise accordingly.
Development & Service Management Recruiting
- The senior leaders of software companies have the complex task of integrating emerging technologies and managing the productivity of the organization to meet client and product demands. Recruiting and adding talent of experts who also have strong management skills in critical.
Sales and Marketing Recruiting
- Marketing & Sales strategy – software is becoming a key aspect of every business and as a result, higher level executives in companies that buy the software are involved in the decision making. Increasingly, sales and marketing professionals in the software industry need to not just understand the features and functionality of their software but their customer’s business and economics. They need to be true solution sellers and have the capability and presence to sell in the C-suite.
Request for Services
As expert software engineer recruiters, let us know how we can help you with your and talent needs and our Executive Search team will follow up with you promptly.
Our specialized areas in software recruiting industry include:
- Business Process Software
- Development Software
- Educational Software
- ERP Software
- SaaS (Software as a Service)
- Middleware Development
- Internet of things (IOT)
- Embedded System Development
- Supply Chain Software
- Video Game Development
- Electronic Design Automation
- Engineering Software
- CRM Software
- Application Development
- Web Development
Our software / IT recruiting team support the following functional areas:
- Accounting / Finance Recruiting
- Business Development Recruiting
- Engineering Recruiting
- Human Resources Recruiting
- Legal Recruiting
- Management Recruiting
- Manufacturing Recruiting
- Marketing Recruiting
- Program / Project Management Recruiting
- Software Architects
- Relationship Management Recruiting
- Sales Recruiting
- IT Technical Recruiting
- Supply Chain Recruiting
- R&D Recruiting