Trends in Chemical | Specialty Chemical | Petrochemical Executive Search Firm
M&A’s chemical recruiting team understands the typical needs in the industry and can help businesses refine their recruiting and search needs. We maintain and grow a network of expert consultants with experience across the chemical, specialty chemical, and petrochemical industries, enabling us to efficiently and cost-effectively provide companies with the talent and expertise they need to advance their businesses.
We assist clients in obtaining the talent and expertise they need by recruiting full-time hires, providing interim executives or expert consultants with experience in the energy industry.
Trends in Chemical / Specialty Chemical / Petrochemical and Talent Acquisition
The chemical industry is being impacted by several key trends driving new requirements for talent acquisition. Our chemical recruiting team partners with companies across the chemical value-chain to provide the right talent quickly, flexibly and affordably.
Key trends in the industry driving key talent acquisition requirements:
Supply Chain / Purchasing / Manufacturing Recruiting
- Environmental regulations – the impact of emission and waste disposal has led to more stringent environmental regulations as key raw materials and energy supplies are getting tighter every day.
- Environmental footprint – chemical companies must now be more focused on sustainability and reducing energy. Conserving resources, like raw material substitution, maximizing the use of renewables, energy recovery, recycling and re-use by end users is critical.
I/T and Digital Recruiting
- Artificial intelligence – AI and having the right I/T resources are helping chemical companies in capturing critical data, drawing insights, and improving outputs at lower costs to effectively scheduling preventative maintenance, improving their inventory planning and improve customer service.
Marketing and Product Development Recruiting
- Product development – chemical companies need to develop a highly efficient product development process that can be nimble to emerging customer needs.
- Shorter product life cycles – as margins get squeezed by industry participants, companies are looking to move up the value chain and be more dynamic and proactive in identifying market needs. This requires developing a capability to do this on an on-going basis and recruiting talented marketing and business development professionals.
Request for Services
Let us know how we can help you with your chemical recruiting and talent needs and our Executive Search team will follow up with you promptly.
Our specialized areas in the chemical industry recruiting include:
- Oil Refineries
- Petro Chemicals
- Specialty Chemicals
- Agricultural Chemicals
- Insecticides / Pesticides
- Herbicides / Crop Protection
- Paints /Colorants
- Detergents / Soaps
Our chemical / specialty chemical / petrochemical recruiting team support the following functional areas:
- Accounting / Finance Recruiting
- Business Development Recruiting
- Engineering Recruiting
- Human Resources Recruiting
- Legal Recruiting
- Management Recruiting
- Manufacturing Recruiting
- Marketing Recruiting
- Program / Project Management Recruiting
- Relationship Management Recruiting
- Sales Recruiting
- IT Technical Recruiting
- Supply Chain Recruiting
- R&D and Product Development Recruiting