Building Materials Executive Search Firm
M&A’s building materials recruiting team understands the typical needs in the industry and can help businesses refine their recruiting and search needs. We maintain and grow a network of expert consultants with experience in the building materials Industry, enabling us to efficiently and cost-effectively provide companies with the talent and expertise they need to advance their businesses.
We assist clients in obtaining the talent and expertise they need by recruiting full-time hires, providing interim executives or expert consultants with experience in the industry.
Trends in Building Materials and Talent Acquisition
The building materials industry is adjusting to industry growth and sustainability, while at the same time customers are seeking increasingly sophisticated capabilities. Our building materials recruiting team partners with companies across the building materials value-chain to provide the right talent quickly, flexibly and affordably.
Key talent areas where we have helped building materials clients:
Product Development and R&D Recruiting
- Durability of materials – building owners have become more aware of the necessity of durable materials due to manmade hazards, concerns about terrorism and natural disasters, which have caused over $500 billion of damage over the past 2 years.
- Product innovation – new building challenges are requiring building material manufacturers to respond with product innovations.
- Research & Development – as contractors find it harder and harder to hire skilled workers, they’re looking to manufacturers to make building materials easier to install. Whether it’s modular construction, new tools, better materials, training videos or other techniques, contractors are looking for help.
Building Automation, IoT Recruiting
- Building automation systems – this global market is rapidly expanding with the use of IoT technology.
- IoT expert consultants – the rising popularity of LED lighting, increased reliance on wireless technology, and concern for overall energy consumption in buildings require most building supply companies to add talent to help them integrate with this technology effectively.
Request for Services
Let us know how we can help you with your building materials recruiting and talent needs and our executive search team will follow up with you promptly.
Our specialized areas in the building materials industry include the following industries:
- Flooring / Ceiling
- Lumber / Timber
- Lighting / LED Lighting
- Steel / Aluminum
- Glass / Windows
Our building materials recruiting team support the following functional areas:
- Accounting / Finance Recruiting
- Business Development Recruiting
- Engineering Recruiting
- Human Resources Recruiting
- Legal Recruiting
- Management Recruiting
- Manufacturing Recruiting
- Marketing Recruiting
- Program / Project Management Recruiting
- Relationship Management Recruiting
- Sales Recruiting
- IT Technical Recruiting
- Supply Chain Recruiting
- R&D Recruiting