Clothing | Textiles Executive Search Firm
M&A’s textile recruiting team understands the typical needs in the clothing industry and can help businesses refine their recruiting and search needs. We maintain and grow a network of experts with experience in the Textiles Industry, enabling us to efficiently and cost-effectively provide companies with the talent and expertise they need to advance their businesses.
We assist clients in obtaining the talent and expertise they need by recruiting full-time hires, providing interim Textiles executives or expert consultants with experience in the industry.
Trends in Clothing / Textiles Recruiting and Talent Acquisition
Our Clothing and Textile recruiting team partners with companies across the industry value-chain to provide the right talent quickly, flexibly and affordably.
Key trends in the textile industry driving key talent acquisition requirements:
U.S. Operations / Plant Manager / Supply Chain Recruiting
- On shoring – China is changing due to a smaller workforce, rising demands for better wages and working conditions becoming less competitive. There is a trend of both on-shoring and moving to other countries other than China in the industry. In some cases, the lower cost of transportation for on-shore manufacturing is outweighing any labor advantage and more textile plants are being located closer to the end consumer.
Strategic Marketing / Digital Marketing Recruiting
- Direct-to-consumer selling – new websites are hiring manufacturers to have their clothing made and then sell it directly to consumers online at prices of about half of what shoppers are accustomed to seeing in retail stores. This allows companies to maintain low overhead and bypass wholesale distributors and retail stores by selling online to consumers.
Fashion Marketing Recruiting
- Brand identity – regardless of size and segment companies in the fashion industry; they now need to be nimble, think digital-first and achieve ever-faster speed to market. They need to take an active stance on social issues, satisfy consumer demands for radical transparency and sustainability and, most important, have the courage to “self-disrupt” their own identity and the sources of their old success to realize these changes and win new generations of customers.
Request for Services
Let us know how we can help you with your clothing / textiles recruiting and talent needs and our Executive Search team will follow up with you promptly.
Our specialized areas in clothing / textiles recruiting include:
- Apparel / Clothing
- Shoes / Footwear
- Apparel Accessories
- Fashion Apparel & Accessories
- Knitting Mills
- Yarns and Fibers
- Threads and Fabrics
- Synthetic Fibers
Our clothing / textiles recruiting team support the following functional areas:
- Accounting / Finance Recruiting
- Business Development Recruiting
- Engineering Recruiting
- Human Resources Recruiting
- Legal Recruiting
- Management Recruiting
- Manufacturing Recruiting
- Marketing Recruiting
- Program / Project Management Recruiting
- Relationship Management Recruiting
- Sales Recruiting
- IT Technical Recruiting
- Supply Chain Recruiting
- R&D Recruiting