Construction Executive Search Firm
M&A’s construction executive recruiting team understands the typical needs in the industry and can help businesses refine their recruiting and search needs. We maintain and grow a network of expert consultants with experience in the construction industry, enabling us to efficiently and cost-effectively provide companies with the talent and expertise they need to advance their businesses.
We assist clients in obtaining the talent and expertise they need by recruiting full-time hires, providing interim construction executives or expert consultants with experience in the industry.
Trends in Construction Recruiting and Talent Acquisition
The construction industry is adjusting to trends in construction software and cloud and mobile technology, while at the same time customers are seeking increasingly sophisticated capabilities. Our construction executive recruiting team partners with companies across the construction executive value-chain to provide the right talent quickly, flexibly and affordably.
Key talent areas where we have helped construction clients:
Green and Sustainability Recruiting
- Sustainability – almost all construction projects these days incorporates some sustainable or green elements into them. Whether it’s a completely net-zero building or just a few green components, sustainability will continue to be a major trend and having the talent and expertise in sustainability will be critical.
Recycling Construction Waste Recruiting
- Waste management – recycling construction waste is another sustainable measure gaining traction. Waste from demolition and renovation projects are being diverted from landfills and recycled. For example, concrete can be crushed up and used as an aggregate base for roads.
Pre-Fab / Modular Construction Recruiting
- Offsite construction – is a construction method that got a lot of hype a few years ago but interest appeared to be waning. That doesn’t seem to be the case anymore as a renewed interest in both prefab and modular construction is growing. For most clients of offsite construction, the big draw is the condensed construction schedule.
Construction Technology Recruiting
- New technologies – while the industry continues to be slow to adopt and underinvest in technology, those firms that do are reaping the benefits. Construction technology is going to continue to make inroads to solving some of the industry’s major problems: safety, productivity and labor shortages. We are seeing robots, drones and autonomous construction equipment hitting jobsites and having the talent to advance these initiatives is key.
Request for Services
Let us know how we can help you with your construction executive recruiting and talent needs and our Executive Search team will follow up with you promptly.
Our specialized areas in construction recruiting include the following:
- Commercial Construction
- Residential Construction
- Heavy Industrial Construction
- Engineering Construction
- Renovation Construction
- Design Build
- Package Builders
- Sponsor Builders
Our construction executive recruiting team support the following functional areas:
- Superintendent Recruiting
- Field Manager Recruiting
- Architectural Recruiting
- Estimator Recruiting
- Contracting Recruiting
- Program / Project Management Recruiting
- Accounting / Finance Recruiting
- Business Development Recruiting
- Engineering Recruiting
- Human Resources Recruiting
- Legal Recruiting
- Management Recruiting
- Marketing Recruiting
- Sales Recruiting
- IT Technical Recruiting
- Supply Chain Recruiting