Transportation | Logistics | Distribution Executive Search Firm
M&A’s transportation & logistics recruiting team understands the typical needs in the industry and can help businesses refine their recruiting and search needs. We maintain and grow a network of experts with experience in the transportation and logistics Industry, enabling us to efficiently and cost-effectively provide companies with the talent and expertise they need to advance their businesses.
We assist clients in obtaining the talent and expertise they need by recruiting full-time hires, providing interim executives or expert consultants with experience in the transportation industry.
Trends in Transportation and Logistics Recruiting and Talent Acquisition
Our Transportation recruiting team partners with companies across the industry value-chain to provide the right talent quickly, flexibly and affordably.
Key trends in the transportation industry driving key talent acquisition requirements:
Global and International Supply Chain Recruiting
- Global logistics – growing prominence of the tariff wars and their effects on global supply chain have led executives, trade compliance personnel and supply chain professionals to revamp the current supply chain strategy and operations. This has led to the need of professionals and experts who understand the dynamic intricacies of global logistics for each country.
Marketing and I/T Recruiting
- Business process development – digitalization continues to progress and evolve each year and is occurring in business processes from administration to contracting. Digitalization also creates new business processes and moving the point of purchase and other parts of service provision into the digital environment. This enables transportation companies to re-design services and products, manage the impact of the lack of drivers and simplifying overall processes.
- Competitive positioning – there are clearly ways for the transportation industry to leverage what has already been done in the taxi industry. Recruiting leading I/T talent that understands the transportation industry is critical along with marketing and strategy professionals that can help develop a new service paradigm when enable companies to win in the marketplace.
- Driverless transportation – the biggest disruptive technology in development is driverless vehicles. Due to a trucker shortage and higher demand, the successful implementation of self-driving trucks could threaten railroad and car rental companies. Additionally, companies that most effectively integrate this advancing technology into their operations will have a competitive advantage over other.
Request for Services
Let us know how we can help you with your transportation & logistics recruiting and talent needs and our executive search team will follow up with you promptly.
Our specialized areas in transportation recruiting include:
- Freight Forwarders
Our transportation & logistics recruiting team support the following functional areas:
- Accounting / Finance Recruiting
- Business Development Recruiting
- Engineering Recruiting
- Human Resources Recruiting
- Legal Recruiting
- Management Recruiting
- Manufacturing Recruiting
- Marketing Recruiting
- Program / Project Management Recruiting
- Relationship Management Recruiting
- Sales Recruiting
- IT Technical Recruiting
- Supply Chain Recruiting
- R&D Recruiting